How To Write A Killer Comparative
Purchase now for immediate access
LSG's known for our easy-to-understand study guides that teach you what you need to know to ace your SACs and VCAA exam. All guides include bonus videos.
- Learn Lisa's unique CONVERGENT and DIVERGENT strategy which has helped hundreds of students achieve A+ in their assessments
- Includes sample A+ essays with EVERY essay annotated and broken down on HOW and WHY students achieved A+ so you reach your goals quicker
- Different types of essay structures broken down so you understand what to do and what not to do with confidence
- Learn how to stand out from other students with unique points of comparison
🍃 To reduce our carbon footprint (hoorah for sustainability!), all our ebooks are online-viewable only. They cannot be printed or downloaded as a PDF.
🤝 We care about giving back, so $1 of each guide sold is donated to Mettle Women.
⚠ Our LSG study guide app is currently only compatible with Google Chrome on desktop and mobile. If you are using Safari or other browsers, you may experience issues.
This study guide is not a text-specific study guide, but rather, a strategic guide on how to approach and write a killer Comparative essay. No matter which two texts you’re studying, the numerous examples throughout this study guide will enable you to use the advice and apply them to your own texts.
All current Year 12 English Comparative texts are referenced (or will soon be added) in this ebook. Referenced means the text has been used as an example or has been used in an essay.
List of texts referenced in the study guide:
- 1984 & Stasiland
- Black Diggers & Longest Memory
- Bombshells & The Penelopiad
- Invictus & Ransom
- I Am Malala & Made in Dagenham
- I Am Malala & Pride
- Photograph 51 & My Brilliant Career
- Photograph 51 & The Penelopiad
- Ransom & The Queen
- Reckoning & The Namesake
- Stasiland & Never Let Me Go
- The Crucible & Year of Wonders
- The Crucible & The Dressmaker
- The Hate Race & Charlie’s Country
- The 7 Stages of Grieving & The Longest Memory
- Tracks & Charlie’s Country
To see our more of our Contents, simply click 'READ A FREE SAMPLE' above!
Does your platform support those with learning difficulties?
Yes! Our study guides uses both written and video mediums, so are helpful for different learning styles.
The majority of our study guides are also dyslexic-friendly. You can use any Google Chrome text-to-speech extension.
Do you offer group sharing or discounts for bulk orders?
Our study guides have been created for single users, and are connected with your email address. Sharing your account with other people currently isn't supported.
However, we are more than happy to offer discounts for bulk orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our pricing schedule.
Can I access this study guide on my phone?
Yes you can! We've made our app mobile-friendly so you can have it on you at all times!
Can I purchase a hard copy, download or print this study guide?
No, sorry! This is because our study guides contain bonus videos and links to additional online resources, meaning that a hard copy just wouldn't do the study guide justice! Our study guides are available online only and are not able to be downloaded or printed. You can only get the full LSG learning experience online 😊
I’ve signed up to Write Labs, but my ebooks aren’t there - why?
Please make sure you are using all lowercase letters in your email address when signing in and/or making purchases.
Still not working? Email us at email@example.com and we'll help you out.