How To Write A Killer Language Analysis
Purchase now for immediate access
Essential for all students perfecting their VCE Language Analysis (also known as Analysing Argument) skills. LSG's known for our easy-to-understand study guides that teach you what you need to know to ace your SACs and VCAA exam. All guides include bonus videos.
- Learn Lisa's unique SIMPLICITY and SPECIFICITY strategy which has helped hundreds of students achieve A+ in their assessments
- Includes sample A+ essays with EVERY essay annotated and broken down on HOW and WHY students achieved A+ so you reach your goals quicker (including responses to the VCAA Section C articles from 2017, 2019, 2020 and 2021!)
- Learn how to analyse single articles and visuals, and comparative analysis (analysing 2 or 3 articles/visuals together)
- Different types of essay structures broken down so you understand what to do and what not to do with confidence
- Apply your new skills with sample articles and visuals
PLUS! This year's updated edition also includes:
- 3 new sample essays with EVERY essay annotated and broken down so you have an even clearer idea of how to write at an A+ standard
- 3 extra sample articles and visuals (with annotations!) to help you apply your skills and see exactly what to look out for in an article
🍃 To reduce our carbon footprint (hoorah for sustainability!), all our ebooks are online-viewable only. They cannot be printed or downloaded as a PDF.
⚠ Our LSG study guide app is currently only compatible with Google Chrome on desktop and mobile. If you are using Safari or other browsers, you may experience issues.
Language Analysis does not focus on specific texts (books and films). Unlike Text Response and Comparative, you're expected to analysis material (including articles and cartoons) that you have never seen before.
No matter what material is given to you, the teachings and strategies in this study guide are designed to ensure you're confident and ready for whatever your teacher or examiner gives you.
To see our more of our Contents, simply click 'READ A FREE SAMPLE' above!
Does your platform support those with learning difficulties?
Yes! Our study guides uses both written and video mediums, so are helpful for different learning styles.
The majority of our study guides are also dyslexic-friendly. You can use any Google Chrome text-to-speech extension.
Do you offer group sharing or discounts for bulk orders?
Our study guides have been created for single users, and are connected with your email address. Sharing your account with other people currently isn't supported.
However, we are more than happy to offer discounts for bulk orders. Please contact us at email@example.com for our pricing schedule.
Can I access this study guide on my phone?
Yes you can! We've made our app mobile-friendly so you can have it on you at all times!
Can I purchase a hard copy, download or print this study guide?
No, sorry! This is because our study guides contain bonus videos and links to additional online resources, meaning that a hard copy just wouldn't do the study guide justice! Our study guides are available online only and are not able to be downloaded or printed. You can only get the full LSG learning experience online 😊
I’ve signed up to Write Labs, but my ebooks aren’t there - why?
Please make sure you are using all lowercase letters in your email address when signing in and/or making purchases.
Still not working? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out.
Do you cover my text (book or film) in detail?
Language Analysis does not focus on specific texts (books and films). Unlike Text Response and Comparative, you're expected to analyse material (including articles and cartoons) that you have never seen before. No matter what material is given to you, the teachings and strategies in this study guide are designed to ensure you're confident and ready for whatever your teacher or examiner gives you.